Cisco Bug: CSCvt86261 - Remove the password printed in XCP Config Mgr logs
Jun 17, 2020
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 12.5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Encoded password is visible in the XCP Config Manager logs. Conditions: Encoded password is visible only if XCP Config Manager logs are set to debug level.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases