Cisco Bug: CSCvt83553 - 9800-40 : Stale FMAP-FP/CPP tunnel issue
Sep 10, 2020
- Cisco Catalyst 9800 Series Wireless Controllers
- Cisco Catalyst 9800-40 Wireless Controller
- Cisco Catalyst 9800-L-C Wireless Controller
- Cisco Catalyst 9800-80 Wireless Controller
- Cisco Catalyst 9800-L-F Wireless Controller
- Cisco Catalyst 9800-CL Wireless Controller for Cloud
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Clients not associating to few APs Assoc request not sent from AP . Problem seems to be on controller side .Two APs conceived same IP and thus leading to client association issues. Conditions: AP doesn’t receive capwap discovery response due to IP conflict and is unable to start the join process.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases