Cisco Bug: CSCvt82613 - IOS-XE: ACL on Management Interface ignoring ICMP-Type information.
Aug 29, 2020
- Cisco ASR 1000 Series Aggregation Services Routers
- Cisco 4221 Integrated Services Router
- Cisco ASR 1000 Series IOS XE SD-WAN
- Cisco ASR 1002-X Router
- Cisco 4331 Integrated Services Router
- Cisco 4321 Integrated Services Router
- Cisco ASR 1001-X Router
- Cisco 4351 Integrated Services Router
- Cisco ASR 1002-HX Router
- Cisco ISR 4000 Series IOS XE SD-WAN
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The switch stops to respond ICMP requests through the management port with an access list configured to block only ICMP timestamp-request and timestamp-reply packets (The ACL blocks all ICMP traffic). Access list: 10 deny icmp any any timestamp-request 20 deny icmp any any timestamp-reply 30 permit ip any any Conditions: The problem has only been seen in Fuji 16.9.4 and Gibraltar 16.12.1.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases