Cisco Bug: CSCvt71826 - "User Must Change at Next Login" Not Overriding "Minimum Duration Between Credential Changes"
Oct 09, 2020
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 12.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Error while changing password when "User Must Change at Next Login" set to true. Conditions: If the min duration option configured for non-zero minutes, and "User Must Change at Next Login" box checked, the end-user will get an error with Result Code =22 Message =Too recently changed credential, when user is trying to change password in next login.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases