Cisco Bug: CSCvt70640 - Optional child fields are marked required
May 29, 2020
- Cisco Managed Services Accelerator
- Cisco Managed Services Accelerator 3.8
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: When editing a previously provisioned site, optional child field are marked as required, when they shouldn't be. Conditions: Provisioned sites which have options fields, which when specified, have required child fields associated with them.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases