Cisco Bug: CSCvt70299 - Cisco 9800:Radius server password field shows no value (blank) in the GUI
Sep 10, 2020
- Cisco Catalyst 9800 Series Wireless Controllers
- Cisco Catalyst 9800-40 Wireless Controller
- Cisco Catalyst 9800-L-C Wireless Controller
- Cisco Catalyst 9800-L-F Wireless Controller
- Cisco Catalyst 9800-80 Wireless Controller
- Cisco Catalyst 9800-CL Wireless Controller for Cloud
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: 9800:radius server password field showing blank in webui Conditions: Build:17.1.1s/17.2.1 Issue: radius server password field showing blank in webui, when we have 8th radius server that time password field showing blank. step to repro. 1. have around 8 radius server with password on CLI. 2. check passord on webui <-- here for 8th server it will show blank. for 7th server it is fine. even in CLI it shows proper.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases