Cisco Bug: CSCvt69762 - Self Reload requires a delay in updating ADM control registers to avoid card stuck issues
Oct 06, 2020
- Cisco ASR 9000 Series Aggregation Services Routers
- Cisco IOS XR Software
- Cisco NCS 560-7-SYS Router
- Cisco NCS 560-4-SYS-E Router
- Cisco NCS 560-7-SYS-E Router
- Cisco NCS 560-4-SYS Router
Known Affected Releases
Release-note Symptom: In Reload rack 0 or hw-module location all reload, we may see card stuck issue for active card in rare conditions. After Reload card will not boot again and console will not respond. Conditions: Conditions Reload of chassis. Trigger with dual RP this issue DOES NOT occur if we execute "hw-module location 0/RPX reload" this issue could occur on one of the RPs(active) if we execute "hw-module location all reload" or "reload rack 0" with single RP this issue could occur with "hw-module location 0/RPX reload" this issue could occur with "hw-module location all reload" or "reload rack 0" Impact: Card is stuck and is not accessible.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases