Cisco Bug: CSCvt67766 - Peer-link STP inconsistency due to corrupt BPDU.
Oct 13, 2020
- Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 9516 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3548-X Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3548 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3132Q-V Switch
- Cisco Nexus 31108TC-V Switch
- Cisco Nexus 9396TX Switch
- Cisco Nexus 9396PX Switch
- Cisco Nexus 93108TC-FX Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3064 Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: VLANs are down due to PVID mismatch and VPC peer link is inconsistent after receiving corrupt BPDU. error: "%STP-2-RECV_BAD_TLV: Received SSTP BPDU with bad TLV on port-channel<Po_NUM>" Conditions: The happens when a bad BPDU is received and then immediately a good BPDU is received for the same VLAN.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases