Cisco Bug: CSCvt67757 - CBR8/RPHY: Corrected and Uncorrected FEC output shown as all 0 in "show cable hop"
Sep 10, 2020
- Cisco cBR Series Converged Broadband Routers
- Cisco Catalyst 9800-40 Wireless Controller
- Cisco Catalyst 9300L-24UXG-4X-E Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 9300L-48P-4X-A Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 9300-48T-A Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 9300-48P-A Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 9300-48UXM-A Switch
- Cisco Catalyst C9500-16X-E Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 9300-48UN-A Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 9300-48U-A Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: In the output of the command "show cable hop" on the CBR8 the output for the "Corr FEC" and Uncorr FEC" always remain at 0 for US channels of an RPD. This becomes a problem if the customer configures dynamic modulation for RPD and wants to use these values. Conditions: The issue is always present but only becomes a problem when dynamic modulation is used for RPD and FEC needs to be used as trigger modulation changes.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases