Cisco Bug: CSCvt66613 - MSX locks out vManage admin password after new Control Plane is created
Apr 20, 2020
- Cisco Managed Services Accelerator
- Cisco Managed Services Accelerator 3.8
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Admin username is locked out on vManage unable to login. New admin password is visible only for MSX Operations team. Conditions: When new control plane is created.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases