Cisco Bug: CSCvt65696 - Transfer call failure (JTapi Client throws Null pointer exception)
Oct 08, 2020
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 12.5
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Session Management Edition
Known Affected Releases
11.5(1.10000.6) 12.0(1.10000.10) 12.5(1.10000.22) 12.5(2.9300.41)
Symptom: Failure of transfer and conference scenario during load run. Conditions: It seems to be a race condition during Load run, when the snapshot events are being generated, the IDLE event is handled at the same time. This results in failure of transfer and conference scenarios.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases