Cisco Bug: CSCvt64771 - dhcpd failure due to missing if_input resulting in unexpected SUP SO
Sep 10, 2020
- Cisco cBR Series Converged Broadband Routers
- Cisco cBR-8 Converged Broadband Router
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: An incoming DHCP packet that's missing certain data can lead to the reset of the supervisor module. Conditions: The device is running DHCP at the time. The condition itself is rare even with the feature enabled, due to the timing needed to trigger the crash.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases