Cisco Bug: CSCvt62313 - HTTP proxy resource access failure does not work for WebRTC
Apr 24, 2020
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server (VCS)
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server Model
- Cisco Expressway
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: HTTP proxy resource access failure intrusion protection does not kick in for WebRTC traffic Conditions: When WebRTC user provides several times an invalid meeting id, the client ip is not blocked.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases