Cisco Bug: CSCvt51433 - Process sessmgrd crash due to clear radius sg-stats command.
Sep 10, 2020
- Cisco IOS
- Cisco Catalyst 9115AXI Access Point
- Cisco Catalyst 9130AXE Access Point
- Cisco Catalyst 9117AXI Access Point
- Cisco Catalyst 9120AXE Access Point
- Cisco Embedded Wireless Controller on Catalyst 9120AX Access Points
- Cisco Embedded Wireless Controller on Catalyst 9115AX Access Points
- Cisco Embedded Wireless Controller on Catalyst 9117AX Access Points
- Cisco Catalyst 9120AXP Access Point
- Cisco Catalyst 9115AXE Access Point
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The sessmgrd process crashed when clear radius sg-stats command was used. Conditions: 1. There are multiple radius servers configured. 2. After access-session is up, do 'clear radius sg-stats', the sessmgrd crash issue observed.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases