Cisco Bug: CSCvt50090 - Reduce TCP keep-alive timer for Traversal Client, not to keep waiting for 15mins incase of network b
Sep 12, 2020
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server (VCS)
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server Model
- Cisco Expressway
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: In certain conditions, network flap's can cause Exp-C & E traversal outage and can cause services not to be restored for close to 15mins. Conditions: Exp-E (Server) side TCP connection got dropped because of network flap, however Exp-C (Client) stick with the old TCP connection close to 15mins.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases