Cisco Bug: CSCvt46750 - Memory Leaks when disabling distribuute link-state
Oct 23, 2020
- Cisco 2600 Series Multiservice Platforms
- Cisco 1000 Series Integrated Services Routers
- Cisco 4000 Series Integrated Services Routers
- Cisco ASR 1000 Series Aggregation Services Routers
- Cisco Cloud Services Router 1000V Series
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Memory leak when disabling "distribute link-state" in an IS-IS instance Conditions: There are a number of ways the memory can can be triggered: "no distribute link-state" under "router isis". "protocol shutdown" under "router isis" "no router isis" "clear isis *" An IS-IS node failing and/or becoming unreachable Any of these will temporarily or permanently disable distribution of link state information to BGP-LS and result in he leak.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases