Cisco Bug: CSCvt46733 - 9800 Arp Handling design change
Sep 21, 2020
- Cisco Catalyst 9800 Series Wireless Controllers
- Cisco Catalyst 9800-40 Wireless Controller
- Cisco Catalyst 9800-L-C Wireless Controller
- Cisco Catalyst 9800-80 Wireless Controller
- Cisco Catalyst 9800-L-F Wireless Controller
- Cisco Catalyst 9800-CL Wireless Controller for Cloud
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: An issue with the ARP handling of eWLC products allowed for the ARP entry to be removed for a wireless DHCP client under certain curcumstances. Improvements have been made to ensure that ARP handling is inline with other WLC implementations. Conditions: Device running with default configuration.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases