Cisco Bug: CSCvt44918 - Incorrect PMTU programmed for XE SDWAN router tunnel control-plane while data-plane is correct
Oct 23, 2020
- Cisco SD-WAN
- Cisco XE SD-WAN Routers
- Cisco 1000 Series Integrated Services Routers
- Cisco 4000 Series Integrated Services Routers
- Cisco ASR 1000 Series Aggregation Services Routers
- Cisco Cloud Services Router 1000V Series
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: In some instances, a XE SDWAN router may show an incorrect PMTU in 'show sdwan tunnel statistics' while the BFD LD has the correct PMTU negotiated. Conditions: This has been observed after a reload but may occur in other instances.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases