Cisco Bug: CSCvt44821 - RPHY - cBR does not release US controller binding after RPD de-provision
Sep 10, 2020
- Cisco cBR Series Converged Broadband Routers
- Cisco cBR-8 Converged Broadband Router
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: US controller to profile bindings are not released after RPDs are de-provisioned. This results in cBR rejecting RPD configuration when provisioned again using the same US controller. Conditions: RPDs are provisioned via SmartPHY.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases