Cisco Bug: CSCvt43248 - UCCX 12.5 - Test Connectivity to SSM On-Prem 7-201910 and 7-202001 fails due to GET request
Sep 03, 2020
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 12.5(1)
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 12.5(1)
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: When attempting to register a UCCX device running version 12.5 with the Smart Satellite On-Prem versions 7-201910 or 7-202001 the Test Connectivity button fails. The device cannot be registered successfully unless the Test Connectivity button works successfully. Conditions: 1. UCCX running version 12.5 attempting to register to SSM On-Prem 7-201910 or 7-202001 2. "Test Connectivity" button on the UCCX fails.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases