Cisco Bug: CSCvt39116 - OpenSSL x64_64 Montgomery Squaring Procedure Information Disclosure vulnerability CVE-2019-1551- TPL
Aug 26, 2020
- Cisco Emergency Responder
- Cisco Emergency Responder 11.5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Cisco Emergency Responder includes a version of Third-party Software that is affected by the vulnerabilities identified by the following Common Vulnerability and Exposures (CVE) IDs: CVE-2019-1551 This bug was opened to address the potential impact on this product. Conditions: Device with default configuration.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases