Cisco Bug: CSCvt36307 - C9800 - Unable to configure multiple inner-EAP methods for EAP-TTLS on hotspot anqp-server setup
Aug 29, 2020
- Cisco Catalyst 9800 Series Wireless Controllers
- Cisco Catalyst 9800-40 Wireless Controller
- Cisco Catalyst 9800-L-C Wireless Controller
- Cisco Catalyst 9800-80 Wireless Controller
- Cisco Catalyst 9800-L-F Wireless Controller
- Cisco Catalyst 9800-CL Wireless Controller for Cloud
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: If configuring OpenRoaming or similar Passpoint 2.0 / 802.11u feature sets, it is recommended to configure two inner EAP methods for the hotspot anqp-server in the interest of client interoperability. However, the C9800 will only accept and retain the last inner-eap method specified and will not list multiple methods as attempted to be configured or as expected. Conditions: Attempt to configure two or more inner-EAP methods for EAP-TTLS on the anqp-server hotspot parameters on the C9800 platform.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases