Cisco Bug: CSCvt34850 - 9800 CWA GA scenario client removed after export anchor response received from WLC due profile plumb
Sep 10, 2020
- Cisco IOS
- Cisco Catalyst 9800-40 Wireless Controller
- Cisco Catalyst 9800-L-C Wireless Controller
- Cisco Catalyst 9800-80 Wireless Controller
- Cisco Catalyst 9800-L-F Wireless Controller
- Cisco Catalyst 9800-CL Wireless Controller for Cloud
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Client is not able to get an ip address in CWA GA scenario when previosly had redirect ACL assigned to profile policy In ra_traces logs we could see that WLC could apply user profile and then not able to decode export acnhor resp [svm] : (debug): SVM-EV: Error while applying user profile [mm-client] : (ERR): MAC: MAC@ export_anchor_rsp: EWLC_LIB_SANET_SHIM failed to decode parameters, ret: Invalid argument [ewlc-infra-evq] : (ERR): Exp-MMIF: export_anchor_rsp: MM_FAILED_TO_DECODE_MOBILITY_PAYLOAD [mm-client] : (debug): MAC: MAC@ Notify with MMIF_EV_INITIATE_DELETE_SENT, delete reason MMIF_INVALID_PARAMS_FAILURE Conditions: Observed in GA CWA scenario with AirOS WLC as anchor 9800 as foreign. When defined redirect ACL in profile policy and then removed.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases