Cisco Bug: CSCvt31911 - Device Onboarding with Activation Code does not work on X12.5.7
Aug 26, 2020
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server (VCS)
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server Model
- Cisco Expressway
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Activation code onboarding fails, with an error logged similar to: edgeconfigprovisioning: Level="ERROR" Detail="Failed to process onboarding request" Reason="CUCM cluster ID not found" UTCTime="2020-03-03 19:53:56,364" Conditions: Using Expressway version X12.5.7, configured for MRA and Activation Code Onboarding. At least one of the discovered UC servers is an IM&P server which is also a publisher. Attempt to onboard a device with an activation code.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases