Cisco Bug: CSCvt27421 - Cisco 9800 - 17.1: Cannot remove AdvIPServices license
Oct 28, 2020
- Cisco Wireless LAN Controller Software
- Cisco Catalyst 9800 Series Wireless Controllers
Known Affected Releases
16.12.1 16.12.3 17.1.1 17.2.1 Amsterdam-17.1.1
Symptom: Observing in the smart account, or on the wireless controller license outputs, that Advanced IP Services/Enterprise licensing is being consumed. Conditions: 9800 controller running 17.1 using smart licensing.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases