Cisco Bug: CSCvt23733 - Cisco 9800 AP CAC GUI parameter displays incorrect unit. Displays bytes instead of "medium time"
Aug 29, 2020
- Cisco Catalyst 9800 Series Wireless Controllers
- Cisco Catalyst 9800-40 Wireless Controller
- Cisco Catalyst 9800-L-C Wireless Controller
- Cisco Catalyst 9800-L-F Wireless Controller
- Cisco Catalyst 9800-80 Wireless Controller
- Cisco Catalyst 9800-CL Wireless Controller for Cloud
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: ap cac parameters units are showing bytes for BW-MAX and BW-Allocated instead of ?medium time’ and BW-configured is showed as bytes instead of kbytes. Conditions: In AP CAC webui
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases