Cisco Bug: CSCvt21373 - unexpected reload in CPP ucode forced by nat 514 .
Sep 10, 2020
- Cisco IOS
- Cisco 4221 Integrated Services Router
- Cisco ASR 1000 Series IOS XE SD-WAN
- Cisco 4321 Integrated Services Router
- Cisco ASR 1002-X Router
- Cisco 4331 Integrated Services Router
- Cisco ASR 1001-X Router
- Cisco 4351 Integrated Services Router
- Cisco ASR 1002-HX Router
- Cisco ISR 4000 Series IOS XE SD-WAN
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Device (isr 4k) reloaded twice because of nat when there is a packet being translated and going to port 514 Conditions: 1) RCMD (remote shell) ALG is used. 2) The writeback port by ALG has more digits than the original port.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases