Cisco Bug: CSCvt11751 - cBR-8 video sessions have non-zero input bitrates and zero output bitrates
Aug 29, 2020
- Cisco cBR Series Converged Broadband Routers
- Cisco cBR-8 Converged Broadband Router
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: 1. Different sessions (saw 2) from different services (saw two) have non-zero input bitrates but with zero output bitrates. 2. All the video sessions related to that service had non-zero input bitrates but zero output bitrates. Conditions: Backbone network issue where the service server is disconnected from the cBR-8 chassis and is later reconnected..
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases