Cisco Bug: CSCvt11686 - docsIf31CmtsCmUsOfdmaChannelLastPartialSvcTime is incorrect
Aug 29, 2020
- Cisco cBR Series Converged Broadband Routers
- Cisco cBR-8 Converged Broadband Router
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: SNMP query of docsIf31CmtsCmUsOfdmaChannelStatusPartialSvcTime returns an invalid DateAndTime value. docsIf31CmtsCmUsOfdmaChannelLastPartialSvcTime.7094273.403614 = 1969-Dec-31,19:02:58.0,-5:0 Conditions: CM OFDMA channel has gone into partial-service state, and SNMP query occurs.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases