Cisco Bug: CSCvt06125 - Cisco 1570 series AP crashes if WLAN with ID >= 17 is configured in the policy tag
Aug 29, 2020
- Cisco Catalyst 9800 Series Wireless Controllers
- Cisco Catalyst 9800-40 Wireless Controller
- Cisco Catalyst 9800-L-C Wireless Controller
- Cisco Catalyst 9800-L-F Wireless Controller
- Cisco Catalyst 9800-80 Wireless Controller
- Cisco Catalyst 9800-CL Wireless Controller for Cloud
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: 1572 AP crashes and reloads after pushing policy tag. Conditions: AP: 1572 AP mode: Local WLC: 9800 WLC code: 16.12.02s Policy tag pushed to AP has WLAN with id 17.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases