Cisco Bug: CSCvt02779 - GTPoBridge loadbalancing changes
Sep 02, 2020
- Cisco Network Convergence System 5500 Series
- Cisco NCS 540X-ACC-SYS Router
- Cisco IOS XR Software
- Cisco NCS 540-ACC-SYS Router
- Cisco NCS 540-24Z8Q2C-SYS Router
Known Affected Releases
Enable GTP TEID based loadbalancing when traffic is switched on L2 P2P/ Bridge Symptom: When traffic has only GTP TEID varying in L2VPN P2P, loadbalancing is not seen. Conditions: Pkt header fields in traffic stream like Source Mac, Dest MAC etc are constant. Only varying parameter is GTP TEID and traffic is L2 bridge/P2P switched.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases