Cisco Bug: CSCvt01199 - The cef output chain become unresolved when BGP peer flapping occurs.
Aug 29, 2020
- Cisco IOS
- Cisco Catalyst 9800-40 Wireless Controller
- Cisco Catalyst 9800-L-C Wireless Controller
- Cisco Embedded Wireless Controller on Catalyst 9120AX Access Points
- Cisco Embedded Wireless Controller on Catalyst 9115AX Access Points
- Cisco Embedded Wireless Controller on Catalyst 9117AX Access Points
- Cisco Catalyst 9800-80 Wireless Controller
- Cisco Cloud Services Router 1000V
- Cisco Catalyst 9800-L-F Wireless Controller
- Cisco Catalyst 9800-CL Wireless Controller for Cloud
Known Affected Releases
16.12.2s 16.9.3 16.9.4 17.1.1
Symptom: The cef output chain becomes unresolved when BGP flapping occurs and it causes packet forwarding failure. This unresolved status can be confirmed 'show ip cef internal' command. Conditions: This issue can be seen under the following conditions. 1. Both BGP and LISP have the same route. 2. Using MPLS. 3. When BGP peer flaps.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases