Cisco Bug: CSCvs98986 - Need PI support for LACP fallback mode to get worked on NCS560 .
Sep 16, 2020
- Cisco ASR 9000 Series Aggregation Services Routers
- Cisco IOS XR Software
- Cisco NCS 560-7-SYS Router
- Cisco NCS 560-7-SYS-E Router
- Cisco NCS 560-4-SYS-E Router
- Cisco NCS 560-4-SYS Router
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Bundle member flaps during RPFO, when bundle lacp-fallback feature is enabled on ncs560 platform Conditions: The error is seen only when bundle lacp-fallback feature is enabled on bundle interface.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases