Cisco Bug: CSCvs95580 - IGMP crash after "run ip igmp snooping access-group <route-map-name>"
Oct 06, 2020
- Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 92348GC-X Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3548-X Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3636C-R Switch
- Cisco Nexus 9516 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3548 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3132Q-V Switch
- Cisco Nexus 92160YC-X Switch
- Cisco Nexus 31108TC-V Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3548-XL Switch
Known Affected Releases
7.0(3)I7(2) 9.3(1) 9.3(4)IIL9(0.326)
Symptom: IGMP crashes after entering "vlan configuration <vlan>? command. ip igmp snooping access-group <route-map-name> ----- reset reason for module 1 (from Supervisor in slot 1) --- 1) At 320604 usecs after Thu Jan 23 18:53:31 2020 Reason: Reset triggered due to HA policy of Reset Service: igmp hap reset Version: 7.0(3)I7(2) Conditions: IGMP running and re/configuration of IGMP groups.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases