Cisco Bug: CSCvs95127 - Secure onboarding requires CCM service enabled on UCM Publisher
Sep 23, 2020
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server (VCS)
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server Model
- Cisco Expressway
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Get a "Failed to process onboarding request" in the event log when attempting to use secure onboarding. Conditions: Using secure onboarding with a Unified CM cluster, where the publisher does not have CCM service enabled.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases