Cisco Bug: CSCvs92239 - PnP always fails in both 17.2.1 throttle and 17.3.1.
Aug 29, 2020
- Cisco IOS
- Cisco Catalyst 9300-48T-A Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 9300-48U-A Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 9300-48UN-A Switch
- Cisco Catalyst C9500-32QC Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 9200L-48P-4X Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 9300L-48P-4G-E Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 9300-48UXM-A Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 9200L-48PXG-2Y Switch
- Cisco Catalyst C9500-16X-E Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: PnP always fails to proceed. It keeps showing the following messages in console. Conditions: *Feb 4 22:19:05.442: %WSMAN-3-INVALID_TRUSTPOINT: Trustpoint associated with HTTP is either invalid or does not exist No startup-config, starting autoinstall/pnp/ztp... Autoinstall will terminate if any input is detected on console *Feb 4 22:19:12.909: %IOXN_APP-6-PRE_INIT_DAY0_GS_INFO: Day0 Guestshell pre-initilization API is being invoked *Feb 4 22:19:27.910: %IOXN_APP-6-PRE_INIT_DAY0_GS_INFO: Day0 Guestshell de-initilization API is being invoked No startup-config, starting autoinstall/pnp/ztp...
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases