Cisco Bug: CSCvs90881 - fec option is not enabling for LR optic
Jun 19, 2020
- Cisco Network Convergence System 5500 Series
- Cisco Network Convergence System 5508
- Cisco IOS XR Software
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: FEC configuration for interface with LR4 optic has no effect. NCS55 accepting configuration for enabling FEC for LR4 optic, but it is not enabled in hardware, despite show controllers says that FEC is active. If remote device have fec enabled the interface does not come up. Conditions: QSFP-100G-LR4 optic is used, and fec configured for interface.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases