Cisco Bug: CSCvs86513 - Fpd showing us Need Upgrade after Fan OIR
Sep 02, 2020
- Cisco Network Convergence System 560 Series Routers
- Cisco IOS XR Software
- Cisco Network Convergence System 560 Router
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: If the FAN is removed and then reinserted(FAN OIR), the FAN's fpd is shown as "NEED UPGD".(Before FAN OIR, it was shown as "CURRENT") FAN's fpd recovers with fpd upgrade. When FAN OIR is performed again after FAN fpd recovery, fpd is shown as "NEED UPGD" again. Conditions: N560-4-PWR-FAN is removed and then reinserted.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases