Cisco Bug: CSCvs82268 - 8821 phones not proceesing commas when dialing from Corporate Directory
May 13, 2020
- Cisco IP Phone 8800 Series
- Cisco Wireless IP Phone 8821-EX
- Cisco Wireless IP Phone 8821
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Phone sends the complete number removing the commas when the number include commas, example: 3008,,,,45,,,85679 Conditions: When the customer tries to dial from the corporate directory to a number that includes commas it sends the number removing the commas from it so it fails to work.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases