Cisco Bug: CSCvs81893 - SNMP v3: Users page on the GUI does not allow configuration of passwords with special characters
Oct 18, 2021
- Cisco Wireless LAN Controller Software
- Cisco Catalyst 9800 Series Wireless Controllers
Known Affected Releases
16.12.2s 17.1.1 17.2 17.3
Symptom: SNMP v3 users cannot be added from WebUI when Authentication password contain special characters Conditions: when password have special characters like "=, #, &"
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases