Cisco Bug: CSCvs81280 - Dependency of client count per AP on rrm coverage to be enabled on eWLC.
Aug 29, 2020
- Cisco Catalyst 9800 Series Wireless Controllers
- Cisco Catalyst 9800-40 Wireless Controller
- Cisco Catalyst 9800-L-C Wireless Controller
- Cisco Catalyst 9800-80 Wireless Controller
- Cisco Catalyst 9800-L-F Wireless Controller
- Cisco Catalyst 9800-CL Wireless Controller for Cloud
Known Affected Releases
16.12.1s 16.12.2s 17.4.1
Symptom: Client count shows zero for the below output: show wireless client ap dot11 5ghz/2.4ghz when CHD is disabled. Conditions: CHD is disabled , no client count is seen on AP.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases