Cisco Bug: CSCvs79098 - karna_driver keep restarting on specific RSP4
Aug 27, 2020
- Cisco Network Convergence System 560 Series Routers
- Cisco IOS XR Software
- Cisco NCS 560-7-SYS Router
- Cisco NCS 560-4-SYS-E Router
- Cisco NCS 560-7-SYS-E Router
- Cisco NCS 560-4-SYS Router
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Karna driver restarts on NCS560-4 flavor on power cycle Conditions: Powercycling/reloading NCS560-4 results in Karna driver restart. QDR calibration is having an issue resulting in the process restart.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases