Cisco Bug: CSCvs76180 - IS-IS: SRMS Active Policy updates connected sids inappropriately
Oct 23, 2020
- Cisco 2600 Series Multiservice Platforms
- Cisco 1000 Series Integrated Services Routers
- Cisco 4000 Series Integrated Services Routers
- Cisco ASR 1000 Series Aggregation Services Routers
- Cisco Cloud Services Router 1000V Series
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: If the is-type of an IS-IS instance is changed from "level-1" to "level-2-only" (or vice versa) the prefix SIDs for connected routes may no longer be advertised. Conditions: SR-MPLS is enabled for IS-IS and SIDs are locally configured for the local connected routes.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases