Cisco Bug: CSCvs73192 - cURL FILE: URL Creation Vulnerability
Apr 02, 2020
- Cisco Jabber Softphone for VDI
- Cisco Jabber Softphone for VDI - Unicon eLux
- Cisco Jabber Softphone for VDI - ThinPro and Ubuntu
- Cisco Jabber Softphone for VDI - Windows
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: This product includes Third-party Software that is affected by the vulnerabilities identified by the following Common Vulnerability and Exposures (CVE) IDs: CVE-2019-15601 This bug was opened to address the potential impact on this product. Conditions: Device with default configuration.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases