Cisco Bug: CSCvs72524 - DCA still assigning channels when configured off
Aug 29, 2020
- Cisco Catalyst 9800 Series Wireless Controllers
- Cisco Catalyst 9800-40 Wireless Controller
- Cisco Catalyst 9800-L-C Wireless Controller
- Cisco Catalyst 9800-80 Wireless Controller
- Cisco Catalyst 9800-L-F Wireless Controller
- Cisco Catalyst 9800-CL Wireless Controller for Cloud
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: When DCA is configured to be OFF, it is still assigning channels to AP radios that are in auto channel mode. Conditions: This occurs if DCA was configured to be OFF prior to the last WLC reboot, and the configuration has not been changed since then.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases