Cisco Bug: CSCvs71329 - Permanent traffic down due to RxTrapUserDefine_FIB_IPV4_GLEAN after RPFO followed by IM reload.
Sep 02, 2020
- Cisco Network Convergence System 560 Series Routers
- Cisco IOS XR Software
- Cisco NCS 560-7-SYS Router
- Cisco NCS 560-4-SYS-E Router
- Cisco NCS 560-7-SYS-E Router
- Cisco NCS 560-4-SYS Router
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: On RPFO, Permanent traffic down due to RxTrapUserDefine_FIB_IPV4_GLEAN. Packet was not punted from the datapath to CPU. Drop seen in NPU onl Conditions: RPFO followed by IM OIR
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases