Cisco Bug: CSCvs68146 - Observed IOS_INTR_OVER_LIMIT error message and traceback after SUPHA/LCHA combination
Aug 29, 2020
- Cisco cBR Series Converged Broadband Routers
- Cisco cBR-8 Converged Broadband Router
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The following error message with associated traceback is observed on the console. %PLATFORM_INFRA-5-IOS_INTR_OVER_LIMIT: IOS thread disabled interrupt for ‘x’ msec Conditions: Cisco IOS-XE series devices running Cisco IOS-XE Release 16.12 or 17.1 with several thousand interfaces may experience the traceback shown above during ISSU or a SUPHA/LCHA sequence.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases