Cisco Bug: CSCvs64535 - Jabber not applying Application Dial Rules intermittently
Jan 23, 2020
- Cisco Jabber Softphone for VDI
- Cisco Jabber Softphone for VDI - Unicon eLux
- Cisco Jabber Softphone for VDI - ThinPro and Ubuntu
- Cisco Jabber Softphone for VDI - Windows
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Intermittently receiving "Your call cannot be completed as dialed" error message when dialing 10-digit numbers from Jabber for Windows client (for VDI). Signing out and back into Jabber fixes the issue temporarily. Reset of the application or removing the Cisco Jabber cache folders also fixes this issue temporarily. Conditions: Runnign software versions: JVDI Client version 12.5.0 JVDI Agent version 12.6.1 Cisco Jabber 12.6.1 / 12.6.2 / 12.7.1 Windows 10 An Application Dial Rule to prefix +1 to any 10-digit number is defined in CUCM.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases