Cisco Bug: CSCvs64295 - XRv9K can experience Tx queue stuck when packets with large padding are trimmed
Sep 14, 2020
- Cisco ASR 9000 Series Aggregation Services Routers
- Cisco IOS XR Software
- Cisco IOS XRv 9000 Router
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: XRv9K may experience queue stuck issues when packets with excessive padding are received. Conditions: Packet with l2 length of >2048 and l3 length < 2048 Output interface must be a port on an Intel Fortville NIC (X710/XL710) The port is not a virtual interface.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases