Cisco Bug: CSCvs64135 - Unexpected relaod after "show bgp vrf <vrf-name> rpki table/server"
Sep 19, 2020
- Cisco IOS
- Cisco ASR 1000 Series IOS XE SD-WAN
- Cisco 4221 Integrated Services Router
- Cisco ASR 1002-X Router
- Cisco 4321 Integrated Services Router
- Cisco 4331 Integrated Services Router
- Cisco ASR 1001-X Router
- Cisco 4351 Integrated Services Router
- Cisco ISR 4000 Series IOS XE SD-WAN
- Cisco ISR 1000 Series IOS XE SD-WAN
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The IOS process will terminate after running "show bgp vrf <vrf-name> rpki table" or "show bgp vrf <vrf-name> rpki server" Conditions: RPKI is not supported on VRFs, the command will try to run a data structure that is not initialized in VRF.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases